Answered By: Gary Maixner
Last Updated: May 02, 2016     Views: 10

If you need computer tech assistance, FLITE computer technicians can help you with a variety of issues.

If you need research help, librarians are also available at the Oval Information Desk. They can help you locate and use both traditional and electronic information resources. You may also contact a reference librarian for help by calling 231-591-3602, by sending an email, or by talking live with a librarian through our chat reference service.

For more information on the research help available in FLITE, see the link below.

Research Assistance