Answered By: Sela Constan-Wahl
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2019     Views: 3

Display cases are available to University affiliated individuals or groups, for up to two months in an academic year. For an application call (231) 591-3728. To see past display cases and more information see our Display Space Usage on the Policies website.