Answered By: Melinda Isler Last Updated: Dec 10, 2021 Views: 11
There are several ways to go about this:
First, try typing the article name into SmartSearch, it may come up right away!
If not, you need to track down the journal and go from there. Follow these steps:
1) Go to the Library's Homepage
2) The center SmartSearch box has a tab that says Journals. Select Journals.
3) Click: Journal Search
4) Search on the journal's title/name (NOT the article title)
5) If the journal appears on the list of results, click: journal title/name to check it's availability.
6) Click: Journal title/name fo reach the article. Somewhere on this site, you have the option to click: pdf/image for the full-text, if given.
**Please note, College/university libraries are unable to subscribe to every published journal. FLITE is not an exception! Keep in mind, however, countless journals are open access, i.e., freely available. If you need more assistance with finding the full text, please reach out to us at the library.